Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Old Curiosity Shop - Vast Collection of Props




The Old Curiosity Shop is not known to everybody. Last weekend my search for vintage props ended at this shop which is situated opposite to Spencer Plaza, Chennai.
Somehow found this shop and when went inside, i was just mesmerized by their collections. I was like i want everything :)
But a big shock hit me when owner said not everything is for sale. The owner has collected old vintage cookwares from all over the world. Each one has its own history.
He was really kind enough to allow me to take photo of this vintage spoon at-least. I must say that this place is like a treasure for food bloggers.
You can get more info here.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice collections... even i too curious to see all those collections... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting shop . Thanks for sharing
    http://www.followfoodiee.com/

    ReplyDelete